About Me

I'm just like any other girl... Until you get to know me ;)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

so what the hell is fashion again?

Well the title states the obvious... "what the hell is fashion?!" as much as i love clothes and lookin sassy, up to now i still dont have any clear view of what it really means to be stylish or in the moment. I am not a trendsetter nor do i really follow trends... I'm just a chick that really loves clothes and how it makes me feel when i find the perfect fit. i am in no position to write this blog but imma do it anyway! this is just a little taste of what goes through Kat's mind and how "I" view fashion/style complex..


Make me blush baby!

1 comment:

  1. just give it to me, mama! bring it on, all of it on, forget picking a style, just do it all!

    ReplyDelete